Things My Characters are Always Doing
- Rolling eyes
- Smiling sadly--EEK! An adverb! With an oxymoron!
Kill it! KILL IT!
- Glaring at each other/eyes narrowing--If I put Jordan and his mother in a scene, my God...I'm surprised they can see enough to walk around with all the glaring.
- Taking deep breaths/exhaling slowly
- Sticking tongues out--Ok, that's pretty much just Jordan. He's a cranky little boy who likes getting his way.
- Shaking heads--Interesting note, not a lot of nodding. Apparently my characters are always disagreeing with each other.
- Groaning--In frustration! My God, get your mind out of the gutter!
- Moaning--Ok, proceed to the gutter...
- Snatching things--cell phones, wrists, and a chin once to steal a kiss, but I'm not getting rid of that. It was adorable.