- I could eliminate 98% of my social awkwardness. I think 2% is good for being quirky and adorable, don’t you?
- Writing burned lots and lots of calories.
- I was more stylish.
- I had 20/20 vision. Or like, 30 pairs of glasses. Because, you know…STYLISH.
- I had an apartment with two rooms.
- I hated cheesecake. But I don’t. I really don’t.
- That my book will be turned into a movie and I get to write the screenplay and I get my dream cast and we all win Oscars! Totally realistic, right?
- I could make friends more easily. And also had a real life gay best friend. That’s probably why I created one to live in my head…
- I had a library like Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady.
- I didn’t look horrible in every single picture of myself. I mean, every. Single. One.
- That I could change at least one person’s life with my writing.
Well, that's it (for now). What sorts of things do you wish for?