12 June 2017

Miles of Smiles Challenge!

I'm a little late to the party. It's a long story. Ok, not really. I initially was going to not blog at all today, then I changed my mind at about 5 this morning but didn't have time to write a post before work. Anyway, I love bloghops so I decided to join in on this one, the Miles of Smiles Challenge, hosted by Clare Dugmore and Kyra Lennon!


The aim of the challenge is on June 12 (today) those taking part post their lists of things that make them smile/ make them happy/ cheer them up when things are crappy. The obvious things like family, friends etc. are excluded. What we're looking for is the little, almost trivial things, that brighten your day.

I thought I'd make this fun by adding some pictures (most of which I just took)! It's interesting that the things I picked can all be found in my apartment, but I'm a bit of a hermit, so it makes sense I suppose!

1. This little floofernugget.


2. My new math leggings (aka editing pants...we'll see if they work)


3. Things that keep me organized like my k-cup holder and makeup organizer (I love the top two drawers because they fit my contacts perfectly and I have different prescriptions for each eye so I know which is which! 


4. My ridiculous amount of dresses (remember the hermit thing? I don't go anywhere! But they're so purdy....)


5. The fact that it's King George month on my Hamilton calendar (aka Groffsauce aka my gay celebrity boyfriend...what, you don't have one of those?) 


6. Fun mugs! Especially when they're filled with coffee (I actually got the kissy face one for my husband because we're always texting each other that emoji) 


Ok, I'm done, I swear! Hope everyone is able to spread some happiness today!

20 comments:

  1. Floofernugget. That word is going to stick a while in my brain.
    Organized is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I have a K-cup holder, too. Mine has three drawers and sits next to the coffee maker. I love containers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me smiling. My daughter would love chemistry leggings, but not math ones for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn. I missed this challenge. Looks like a fun one. I love those leggings, and I don't even like math. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your happy pictures! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has that exact Tardis mug. I'm smiling to see you have it and I love your math pants. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your leggings! And, of course, the TARDIS mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm bummed I missed out on this hop. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those leggings! And, wow, you're organised - you need to pass on some tips, asap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bunch of reasons to smile! May you smile all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitty is a cutie. I love organization, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leggings! I love them! <3

    Thanks for joining in with the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Floofernugget is so cute :-) Great idea for a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Tardis mug - does it hold more liquid than it looks like it does?

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great idea -- 'miles of smiles'! Love your editing/math leggings. :)

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I missed out on this blog hop, but I'd definitely pick my cats. Whenever my younger kitty Dove rolls on her back for tummy rubs, it is impossible not to smile. I swear she must have been a dog in a previous life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your math pants are awesome!!! I too had a TARDIS mug, but it was accidentally put through the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so cool! I love the word floofernugget lol. And cats. That's a cutie-pie.

    Liebster Awards are back, and I've nominated you. ;) http://www.thewritemage.com/2017/06/liebster-award-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your pictures certainly made me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes! Lots of smiles here. I wanted to come participate in the bloghop, but it was too much around all our crazy. I've got smile worthy things up today though.

    ReplyDelete