It's the first Wednesday of the month, which means it's the posting day for the Insecure Writer's Support Group! Click here to learn more and sign up!
Well, well, well, guess who's writing her IWSG post at 6:30 PM?? I cannot keep track of the days. I could have sworn I still had another week, but I guess that was last week...
Life has been very busy lately! Last month hubby and I went to NYC for our anniversary and saw Harry Styles. It was so much fun! However, I also got sick (possibly food poisoning?) the night before the concert. Considering the fact that the first time we saw Harry Styles I fell face down on the pavement the night before, I don't have a good track record. If there's a third time, I will hibernate in my hotel room and only eat crackers.
We also went to the Big E fair in Springfield, MA a week later and I got to see my favorite band from my teenage years, The Calling, perform for the first time in over twenty years. I had a blast! And I also got fried dough, which was what I wanted most.
We've had baby showers, birthday parties, and probably some other things I'm forgetting. Work has been nuts as well so I don't really blame myself for not knowing what day it is!
So I've obviously not been doing anything writing related. I did get a camera for my birthday in August because I'd really like to start a YouTube channel and document my journey to finding the passion for writing and reading again. I have no idea what I'm doing but I think it would be fun.
I also haven't been reading at all. I did take a book with me on the train ride to NYC but I haven't picked it up since I got home. I just don't have the desire to read, either, and I'd really like to get it back. I think I just don't know what I like to read anymore.
Well, hopefully next month I'll have more to talk about, and also be on time...




No comments:
Post a Comment