01 June 2015

Jordan Takes Over: The 300th Post

**The first Monday of every month, I let my muse take over the blog. I apologize in advance.**

I know what you're probably thinking. Has Jordan really taken over 300 times? YOU WISH. Nope, this is the overall 300th blog post. And it's all mine. You can't have it.

So what are we doing for the 300th post? Well, seeing as how we threw a giant party last week...not so much. I'm just winging it, really. What, did you think I have a master plan for everything? That would be exhausting. So, 300 posts. That's a lot of writing, right? This is only my 17th time taking over, if you can believe it. I hope you're not sick of me. Not because I care what you think, but because I know how to get revenge on people, so watch out. I mean, just ask my old friend Brian from high school. People started threatening him; he had to transfer schools. You don't want to end up like him, do you??

But anyway, blog posts! 300 sure seems like a lot, doesn't it? Although I'm sure a lot of you reading this blew past that number a long time ago. When you reach a milestone, it can be tricky figuring out what to do with it. You could make a huge deal about it, just casually mention it, or do nothing at all. When we hit 100 it was kind of a big deal, so that post featured 100 facts about my book (no I will not link you. I looked at it recently and like half the facts aren't even true anymore. But I guess that's what editing will do to you...). 200 wasn't such a big deal. This one's not that huge of a deal, either.

You can choose to celebrate milestones or anniversaries. Since we had a huge party last week for the 4th anniversary, it seemed silly to make a big deal about the 300th post just a week later. Plus it just happened to fall on my posting day and I sure as hell wasn't going to give it up. PLEASE.

But you love me, right? I kind of feel like a famous person already. We've got two guest posts/interviews coming up in the near future and one in the works. Well, ok, technically they're Sarah's posts, but my name comes up. Trust me. The third one, though, is all me. You're excited, I know. I'm sure she'll let you know when they happen. Because I'll be too busy.

Busy doing what, you may be wondering. Well, if you think about it, I pretty much only do four things. Actually, five if you count muse-type stuff (like writing this!). Who wants to play a game?! Guess the four things I do with my life. Whoever guesses right will receive a, um....a nice comment back! Not from me, though. I'm going to take a nap *hint hint*............

JP

16 comments:

  1. I'm sure Sarah didn't begrudge you having the 300th post, Jordan.

    So you're a teenage boy, right? My guesses as to your top four hobbies are:

    * Sleeping (thanks for the hint)

    * Playing computer games

    * Trying not to make too many enemies at high school

    * And the last one out of left field: amateur dramatics

    Sound about right? Congrats, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, only the first one is right (it was a bit obvious, wasn't it?). But amateur dramatics actually sounds like a good idea...
      Thanks, Nick!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 300. As to the game, my guesses are sleeping, eating, burping, and gosh, I can't think of a fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 300th post, Sarah...and Jordan. :)

    Four things:

    Sleep
    Eat
    Flirt
    "Get revenge on people"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get closer every time! Sleep and eat are correct of course. Flirt is definitely acceptable for #3...although he would have also accepted many other words for that category...

      "Get revenge on people" sadly is not the 4th one, but it probably should have been...wait, I think I hear him whining, "I don't do that ALL the time!"

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your 300th blogpost. Love the name Jordan, somehow I get the feeling it would suit a muse perfectly well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always miss my milestones. They make a whooshing sound and I ask "What was that?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Speaking of the third interview," says Will Scarlet, "there's a little something for you in Sarah's inbox. ;D As for hobbies... with sleeping, eating, and "flirting, etc." covered... is the fourth thing singing? Thought I heard something about you being in a band, at the muse party. ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DING DING DING! We have a winner! Well, I suppose all four are winners. I probably should have let everyone guess before saying which ones were right...anyway, singing is #4!

      I'll have to wake up Jordan to answer those interview questions! :D

      Delete
  7. Man, gotta love obnoxious high school boys. That was sarcasm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the number one think he likes to do is annoy his writer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 300 is a milestone to be proud of. Play games and chase girls? My teenage years are like 300 years ago.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Road trippin' with A to Z
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games? Depends what kind. Mind games mostly.
      Chase girls? Nope. Never in a million years will you catch him doing that. ;)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on all those posts! Woot!!! Lots of work there.

    ReplyDelete