15 December 2014

Blogging Block

I was supposed to know what to blog about today. I was supposed to do something cool for my muse's birthday. But I couldn't figure anything out and he had nothing to say besides, "It's my birthday--why are you making me work??" I could make an actual cake but I'd be the only person eating it, and that's no good. Especially since I lost three pounds last week (woo!).

So then I thought I could tell you all how I was planning on cracking down and just writing like crazy this week. Well, I know that's not going to happen already. I really was planning on it, but the universe has slapped me in the face once again. I thought I had figured out what was making my cat sick and fixed the problem, since the last time he got better on his own without medicine, but today his symptoms started up again for the millionth time. So I'm kind of stressed out and frustrated and don't really feel like doing anything besides sitting here on my computer.

The good news is that I'm making a little bit of money doing some crowdsource work. Not a lot, but it's something. I made $100 last week so I figured if I can keep up the same pace it would be like a part time job, which would be great for me so I can still have time to focus on writing. I do need to branch out a little more and try to get some writing work and get some small things published, even if I don't get paid for it.

Well, I won't bore you with my nonsense since I have no idea what to actually blog about. I'd say "happy birthday" to Jordan but he probably wouldn't care. Which is weird since he usually likes attention...maybe just not from me...

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you kitty is sick again. That would be enough to trip me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give him some cake. Cake always works for me! :) I hope your cat gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your cat feels better. Pets aren't just animals; they're part of people's families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I'll say it. "Happy Happy Birthday to one of the most interesting muses I know...Jordan. May his day be filled with all things birthdaytastic!" I know how finicky muses can be. Yoshi-sama ran off and it's been rather quiet since. I still think he's in Vegas. I've had reported sightings, but no actual confirmations. Sorry to hear about the kitty sick again. That is seriously no fun. I hope the writing bug comes back soon, and the cat feels better. :)
    '

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your muse, but so sad about your cat. We worry a lot when our furry friends are sick. I really hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jordan!!! :)

    I'm so sorry your cat is sick again. :( It's always heartbreaking when one of your furry family members isn't well.

    And yay for $100! That's awesome. And it's always nice to have that extra money this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your cat. Hope he gets better soon. Give him some catnip for Christmas as long as it won't make him too crazy! I'm plugging along with some freelance stuff making pocket money too, but not much fiction writing. Think I'm on a slump after NaNo plus my wife's business is busy in the festive season, so lots of orders and deliveries to do. Fresh start next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What crowd source project are you a part of?

    Happy Birthday to your muse. Sorry your little buddy is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool the crowdsource work is paying off. Really sorry about your cat though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you definitely never need a topic with us! we are just static to hear from you girlie!! and please...pass me that money!

    ReplyDelete