...who is very tired because he spent 3 hours at the vet on Wednesday and then had to go back on Thursday and stay 4 more hours all because he was very determined to not give them a urine sample. They finally managed to get it and are sending it out to see if there's some reason why he keeps getting sick. It could also be stressed related, although I don't know what he could be stressed about. We'll see, I guess.
So! My fiance just left on a trip to LA, which means I'll be home all by myself for an entire week. This is both good and bad. I'm gonna miss him like crazy and worry about him being out there by himself all of the time, but I also have all this time to myself and I'm hoping I can get a lot done. I'm really a night owl, especially when it comes to writing, so I'm planning on staying up late all week and working on some stuff.
But here are some goals for the week:
- Read, read, and read some more.
- Watch lots of movies. I don't think I can reach my goal of 100 books for the year, but there's enough time to reach my 100 movies goal.
- Edit! I had some trouble sleeping around 3 AM and actually got some brainstorming done. I think the last third of my book is the weakest part, and I thought of an underlying thread throughout the book that might help it out.
- Outline and possibly start writing the book I was supposed to write for NaNo. It's still on my mind so I'd like to get a little work done on it before it flutters away.
- Start planning out my A to Z Challenge posts. I've jotted down a bunch of ideas but I need to start actually planning which ideas can fall under what letters. Still not sure about X and Z, though...
- Look into getting some small things published. I've been sitting on one good short story and a bunch of poems and I'd like to actually doing something with them.
- Because I also eat my feelings, I bought all of my favorite snacks and junk food that I can eat while my fiance's gone. There will be baking involved.
That's it, I think. I'll let you know in a week how it goes.