26 April 2014

W is for Writing (Duh)

W is for writing, because that's what I'm doing. Right now. I've got such a good momentum going lately that I don't even really want to interrupt it with this blog post. But it had to be done. I know it's late, but I worked all day and the coffee is just starting to kick in. I'll be spending the rest of the night writing, hopefully finishing Chapter 18 and then some. It's very exciting.

Oh, by the way, one of my coworkers/readers came up to me at work last night and screamed, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  I guess Chapter 17 was a bit upsetting. Mission accomplished. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the writing. I love days like those where you're on such a fantastic roll that you just can't stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's awesome. Now I definitely want to know what happens in chapter 17...

    When you're in a good writing groove the last thing you want to do is stop, even for A to Z. Keep it going Sarah! Hope you have a productive weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about the wisdom of writing all night though. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so when do we get to read chapter 17????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah - it's good to meet your here on the A-Z. It must be tough working when writing your novel. Keep at it. It sounds as if you're getting there - chapter eighteen...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped back to say hello! Nice to meet and follow through #atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/x-is-for-x-rated.html

    ReplyDelete